I got your book

Hi! I have some linguistics book, is it yours?                                             
I don’t know how it got in my bag me.                                             

                                             OMG! I was looking for that. I need it for my next class.
                                             Can we meet somewhere?


Are you at the uni now?                                             
I can drop it off, I just got off work.                                             

                                             I can meet you, there’s still 40min until my next class.


Nah, I’m coming.                                             
See you in about 10min.                                             

                                             OK, thank you so much!

Don’t mention it, sensei. :*                                             


I haven’t got the faintest idea how Shiori’s book got in my bag, but here it is. I wanted to borrow a different book last time I went to his place and was actually planning on going to the park and read for a while before going home. The weather had been so nice these days it felt like a waste going straight home. But now my lover needed me to save his next class and I am more than happy to do so. Plus that I get to see him, and seeing him is better than the nice weather.

I don’t usually rush, but this time I was almost running to the university, it took me less than 5 minutes to get to the entrance. Shiori said he had about forty minutes until the next class and I hoped I could spend them with him.

By now I know where his office is so I don’t need to ask how to get there, even better as I won’t be wasting precious time. It’s been only about three days since I last saw him, thanks to work and our very incompatible schedules, but after his last stunt when I didn’t get a word from him for almost a week, I get a little anxious not seeing him and making sure he’s all right.

I knocked and heard his voice telling me to come in. I don’t know why I did knock, it wasn’t like he wasn’t expecting me.

“That was fast.” He greeted me.
“I have many talents.” I got closer to the desk he was sitting at and placed the book on it. “Busy?” I ask looking over the books and files on his desk.
“I need to grade some papers, I figured I’d do it now since I don’t have anything else to do anyway.”

I circled the desk and got closer to him then I leaned down and pulled him into a short kiss. He expected that, he knows I don’t miss a chance to kiss him.

“Mind if I keep you company?”
“Of course not. But I won’t be much entertainment.”
“That’s alright.” I say while thinking a bit. Truth is, there’s something I kept wanting to do. Call it fantasy if you want. “Can I do whatever I want?” Shiori looked at me questionably.
“Sure?” I wasn’t sure if he asked or said, but I took that as a yes.
“I won’t interrupt your grading.”
“OK.” he said and got back to what he was doing.

I checked the time, more than enough left. His office was really tidy, same as his apartment. There were books everywhere and it smelled like a library, no surprise coming from an English professor, but for me it was even more special since it was Shiori’s office. His desk was pretty crowded, I don’t know if those were from all the classes he had that day or he just liked to have some books close by in case he needed a reference. I didn’t ask, after all I promised I won’t interrupt his work.

I got down on my knees and scooted under his desk.
“What are you doing?” Shiori asked as I reached for his pants and started unbuckling his belt. “Rin!” He called my name when I didn’t answer.
“Just don’t mind me.”

I had successfully unzipped his pants and got his underwear out of the way. My cute innocent boyfriend seemed to like what I was doing as his cock stated getting harder right before my eyes. I touched the head with my fingers and looked up at him. Shiori’s face was red and he looked surprised. That made me grin and encouraged me to go ahead with my plan.

“Those papers aren’t gonna grade themselves.” I said before taking his semi-erect penis in my mouth. I felt him flinch as he whispered my name. Off to a great start.

I cupped his balls with my hand and started fondling them while moving my tongue on the tip of his cock, applying a bit of pressure and making him become more aroused. I felt his penis growing bigger in my mouth and I pulled back so I could see his flustered face while stroking his cock. Seeing him like that, the surprise slowly melting into pleasure, made my skin tingle. Just like that Shiori could shift from adorable to the sexiest man alive, it was a delight seeing it and knowing I’m the reason why it only made me want to touch him more.

I returned my attention to his cock and took it in my mouth. As I started bobbing my head up and down I heard him moan my name. Gosh, that has to be the best sound in the world.

“Rin… The door…” As Shiori said that I felt his cock getting softer, but I can’t have that. I m about to give him one of the best blowjobs ever and an unlocked door isn’t about to stop me. I took his whole length in my mouth—and he isn’t little—feeling his cock hitting the back of my throat. Luckily I’ve been blessed with a really weak gag reflex so I could easily take him all the way. He moaned again and I could feel him tensing up, his penis rock hard again.

I resumed sucking him, the slightly bitter taste of precum already in my mouth. Weirdly enough, he tasted the same as he smelled, a bit sweet and a bit flowery. I still haven’t figured the mystery behind his smell, but I wasn’t about to complain either.

I looked up at him as I was sucking him off and massaging his balls; Shiori’s eyes were glossy and he was panting. I speed up and that made him close his eyes and throw his head back. I focused on his cock and deepthroated him again, making him moan in surprise. My heart was beating so fast and my little guy—not actually little—wanted in on the fun too. I unzipped my pants and I started stroking myself while blowing Shiori, moving my hand up and down rapidly. I felt his cock twitch and I knew it wasn’t long until he would come so I maintained the rhythm and cupped his balls while continuing to stroke myself. I wanted to reach the climax the same time as him.

I retreated keeping only the tip in my mouth and switched to stroking his cock with my hand when he warned me he would come. His cock twitched again and he filled my mouth with cum. I relaxed my throat and swallowed everything as I came in my palm. I licked his penis clean and smiled up at him after I was done.

“Hope I got a good grade, sensei.” I said and fished some tissues out of my pocket.
“The best.” Shiori managed to say once he caught his breath, his chest still visibly rising up and down.

After cleaning my hands, I zipped up his pants and got up, but was dragged towards Shiori and I had to put my knee on his chair so I won’t fall down. Our lips clashed into a hungry but passionate kiss and he bit my lower lip softly. I looked into his eyes when we parted and I felt like I could truly drown in them, he was looking at me so intensely. 

“I better leave now, your class is going to start soon.” I whispered and did nothing to move, instead I kissed him again. I could stay like this the whole day, feeling Shiori’s lips over mine, my palm over his chest, his heart beating so fast, confirming I had done a good job.

I reluctantly pulled myself away from Shiori and wished him a good rest of the day. I left his office with a smile that I couldn’t wipe off for the rest of the day. I hope his class was a fun one.




        Shuurin is my character from Light Rain RP
        Shiori is Elaysa's Character from Light Rain RP

        The RP forum is no longer active.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every Piece of You

First Train Ride