First Time

Okay, this is the first time I tell this to someone so take it easy on me. This is the story of my first time with a guy, back when I was around 16-17. I was young and horny. And dumb. I downloaded an app, made a profile and started looking around. 

I was so nervous the entire time. I only looked at profiles at night, under my covers. I usually don’t have a password on my phone, but after I downloaded the app, you bet I put a pass on it. I was not out to anyone and I was terrified of my family finding out (spoiler alert: they found out, haven’t spoken to them in years, lol).

So anyway, I was browsing the app for ages, looking at profiles and masturbating in my room. Some days I just couldn’t wait to get back home from school and get on the app, after everyone went to bed, of course. 

Eventually I decided to upload a picture of myself, no face, only my abs and pulling down on my briefs so only my pubes were visible. I was so nervous, and after uploading the pic, I got a message. Up until that point I didn’t realize that my location was visible on my profile, I freaked out and deleted the account. That lasted for a whole two weeks of me stressing over it and thinking what could go bad. I could chat with someone, what’s the harm? As long as no one finds out. So after I mustered up enough courage, I made a new profile, took another picture similar to the first and got on chatting. 

I got messages from three guys in the next two hours. I looked over their profiles, one of them was some old man (ew! I was not a teen), another guy had his butt as profile pic and the third one had a full body shot and part of his face. I ignored the first two and chatted for a bit with the third guy, shaking the whole time. We didn’t get so far, he told me he wanted to meet up and have sex, but I wasn’t ready for that, I thought we’d get to talk more. I told him that and he blocked me. No biggie, I said, plenty fish in the sea.

Over the next two months or so I mostly chatted with people, talked dirty (really dirty) with some, got more courageous and sent some dick pics, it was going well. 

It still wasn’t enough. As I said, I was horny as fuck, and I wanted some dick. My birthday was approaching and I was like, hey, let’s get a birthday present, so I got on the app, found a guy I really liked (muscular, six pack, his profile said he’s 19 which was great because I definitely didn’t want my first time to be with a much older guy) and I message him, I’m like hey, it’s my birthday soon and I want a cocky present (I actually said that, please don’t judge) and he was game. He lived like next town over, but that wasn’t an issue. His parents were away that weekend so I agreed to go to his place (which is dumb, I didn’t know this person, didn’t know if that was actually him, or well, his abs, in the profile picture), but I tell my parents I’m going to go out with some friends at school and I hop on the bus. 

The entire one hour and a half while I was on the bus I was so nervous. I thought about going back home and just forget about it, but I wanted it so bad. And I was already on the bus, the guy knew I was on my way and he was expecting me (promised I’d have the best birthday present ever) so I didn’t really want to back down (I still have a problem with saying no, but that’s… whatever, let’s go back to the story). 

I get there and he was waiting for me in the bus station. It was so awkward, knowing I’m going to fuck this guy, that the sole purpose of us meeting is to fuck. The ride back to his place was quiet and you could also feel the tension. I was both scared and excited, but I was happy he did look 19 (thinking back, why didn’t I ask for a pic of his face before? Dumb). So we get to his place, nice house, small yard, he had a hyper lab, but nothing outstanding. Just a regular house.

We go inside and he asks me if I’m scared. I said a bit, so he just came closer to me and pulled me in his arms. He told me to not worry that he’s going to take care of me, make me tingle. I was sweating so bad, I haven’t even kissed a guy before. He leans in and kisses me, and it was so awkward, he actually looked weird at me and asked if I’ve ever kissed before. I figure there’s no point in lying so I admit I haven’t. He then asks me if I really want to do this and of course I want. I grabbed his t-shirt as I told him I’m sure I want it. He was so sweet to ask and I’m grateful I didn’t pick up some psychopath. 

He takes my hand and leads me into the bedroom, he tells me the idea of taking someone’s virginity excites him so much and he pushed my hand on his hard cock to prove. My eyes went wide in surprise, it was big! Bigger than me and I’m around 6”. He kisses me again, still awkward so he whispers to me to open my mouth, which I do and he slips his tongue in and we start to make out. By the time we were done I was a pro at kissing and I liked it a lot. 

While still kissing he pushed me on the bed. My throat was so dry and I was shaking a bit, but I was not backing off. Before I left home I did some research, read sex advice, went on forums, so I had an idea on what to do. Of course, the real deal doesn’t even come close to what you read, but this was my chance to find out. I reach out for him and I immediately go to unzip his pants. He laughed which made me pause a bit and look at him confused. He told me to take it slow and joined me on the bed where we made out while touching each other through our clothes. I was wearing jeans, same as his, but something about having someone touch me like that pushed me over the edge and I came in my pants. It was so sudden and I was so embarrassed, but he just laughed it off and asked me if I’m good. I definitely was, I was getting that cock. So we get back to more kissing and touching and undressing each other too. When I was too hasty he made sure to slow me down, wither by stopping the kiss and looking at me or by grabbing my hands. It was insane how bad I wanted him.

After we are finally naked he gets up from the bed and drops to his knees, in front of me. I was still on the bed, on my back, and he starts to suck me off. The sensation was so crazy, his moist mouth around me, the slurping sounds, his tongue licking all over my shaft and length. I didn’t know if he was really good at it or it was just new for me, but I came for the second time already and he freaking swallowed it. He let me catch my breath for a bit then asked me if I want to suck him off. I did. He told me to take it slow, which I tired. He took my place on the bed, and I got to my knees. I looked at his dripping hard cock and I got my face closer. He told me to lick first, which I did. I licked the head first and then I went down to the base. It had a weird taste, but I did not dislike it. After I licked it all, I took him into my mouth. He was pretty girthy so it wasn’t so easy to fit him properly, but I did my best and I took about half in my mouth. He told me to stroke with my hands too and went to town. I sucked him off for a while, a wet, slobbering suck then he pulled me back up and told me he wants to fuck me. My heart was pounding. 

He told me to get on my knees on the bed and spread my legs wide. I heard the drawer next to the bed from where I imagine he took a bottle of lube, then he started lubing me up. He did this for a while, getting his fingers in and out of me, two at a time and it drove me nuts. In my masturbation sessions I had stuck a finger or tow in there, but it never went in so easily before (because I didn’t have lube). After a while he tells me he thinks I’m ready and that he’s going to fuck me. My heart was pounding, but I wasn’t as scared anymore, his fingers were pure magic at this point. He squirts some lube in his hand and stokes himself, positions himself at my entrance and goes in, slowly. I swear I felt like there were confetti going off in my head. It hurt a bit, but not too much, and he went in slowly until he was all in, which he told me and I thought was very sexy of him. 

He started moving and after a while it felt really good. Like mind numbing good. He was pounding inside of my, his nails were digging in my flesh and I was losing my mind. I was moaning so loud and gripping those sheets like dear life. He fucked me so hard my hands gave in and fell on the bed, my legs were shaking violently as I came all over the bed and he kept on pounding until he came too inside of me (really, really stupid to not use a condom, but as I said, I was dumb). 

We just stayed on the bed next to each other, me in awe and totally spent. He kissed me and told me happy birthday and I would have thanked him if I could have said anything. 

Later he ordered some pizza, we ate, talked for a bit, he was in his first year of college, and then he asked me if I want to ride him. We didn’t bother dressing and I could tell he was hard again. I instantly got hard too and went to town. He went and got the bottle of lube then sat down on the sofa. He gave me the bottle and told me to lube myself while he watched. It was so hot doing it myself while he looked at me. I turned around and opened my legs wide stretching myself in front of him. By the time I finished I was already leaking precum.

I lubed his cock and straddled him, I looked at his face as I sat down on his dick, feeling every inch going inside. He grabbed my hips and guided me, controlling the rhythm. I took it slow at first, but soon I was full on riding that dick, kissing him and moaning. I went up and down, slamming my ass on his thighs like I was riding a bull at a rodeo. I came all over his stomach, I shot all the way to his chest, and he pushed me back on the sofa, lifted my legs up and fucked me until e came inside me again. I was seeing colours that I didn’t even know existed. 

We hanged out a bit more, finished the pizza, took a shower and then he drove me back to the bus station. I thanked him for the birthday present and only on the way back I realized I didn’t even ask his name. I didn’t see him after that, but, wherever you are, thank you for the hottest present I ever got (now I might or might not have a few preferences thanks to that encounter).




        The main character here is Shuurin, my character from Light Rain RP , and the storytelling is similar to the ones on r/gaystoriesgonewild
        The LR RP forum is no longer active.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I got your book

Every Piece of You

First Train Ride